Thinking of living aboard? Look no further!
Join our expanded live-aboard community at Frenchman’s Bay Marina, Pickering, Ontario.
You will enjoy:
- Serene location surrounded by gorgeous scenery
- Local nautical village charm
- 100 acres of sheltered, flat water recreation for small craft paddling, sailing, canoeing and paddleboarding
- Located within 470 aces of local parkland with direct access to the Waterfront Trail
- Quick access to regional shopping including Pickering Town Centre, medical, school and transportation services
- Convenient parking
- Easy, safe entry to and from Lake Ontario via new harbour entrance
- On-site harbour services and management including washroom, shower and laundry facilities in our Lake House Event Centre, located beside our docks
Please fill out the form below to reserve your spot in our newly expanded live-aboard dockage.
Once we receive your completed form, you will be required to send us a recent picture and survey of your boat, as well as a completed Slip Application.
Click here to download our Slip Application form. It can be filled-in electronically and emailed, or printed off and filled-in by hand. (A compatible internet browser or Adobe Reader is required to fill in the form digitally.)
Comments are closed.